Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Up late with marie claire and James St


Guess where I am going this week?
I’ll give you a hint!

!cid_0520C0E3-11DB-4A99-B9AE-4A05609A8E7D
                                                          marie claire James St up late

I am so excited! A night of fashion!
I could not possible go by myself so I am taking a date. One of my friends is coming & I know that she loves fashion just as much as I do as we have been asking each other “What are you going to wear?” since I found out about this event!
I am thinking that I will wear my black tuxedo/blazer jacket, black skinny jeans, white t-shirt & loads of aqua accessories. I even got my hair cut off so gone is the “Mummy in a hurry ponytail” & hello new short sleek do.
Are you going to this fabulous event?
I will be doing a full round up here on Friday & sharing some of my fave new season fashion looks from the night.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you'll have fun! even if I had asked for details, I couln't have gone, it's a cub scout night, I'll be the height of fashion in my navy blue shirt, jeans and runners, slaving over damper! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry that you won't be able to make it Cate. I will take heaps of photo's to share with those bloggers who won't be able to be there. We will have to catch up at the next adventure!

      Delete

I love to read your comments!