Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 4. The big test

Today was the day that I had a big test in my healthy eating plan. I had to go out for lunch. This can be very daunting when you are used to ordering what ever you want & not putting in any thought to if it is healthy or not. I think I chose well. I ordered the seafood salad.

059


There was no creamy dressing, no full cream cheese, just simple salad with balsamic vinegar & olive oil dressing. It wasn’t a huge meal but I could not finish it all! I think that because I am eating more frequently, I am able to eat smaller meals as my tummy is never empty. I think this is the key.
I still didn’t eat as much as I should have today but I didn’t stray so that is a bonus!


073


Tomorrow is grocery shopping day so I will have to use extreme determination not to put junk in the trolley.

How are you going? Are you still on track?

2 comments:

  1. Going okay lots of homemade soup and water today as I have an awful cold and don't feel like eating much!! But have lost 4.5 kg this week!! But I believe/am sure this was fluid from fluid retention, (swollen hands and swollen ankles), so some of the crappy food I have been eating prior to this week must have had a terrible impact on my health!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!