Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3. I am still here

It is day 3 & I am not going to lie, today is difficult. Ok, it sucks. I have a massive headache & I am certain that it is my body screaming for the bad stuff. Who knew that your body could become so reliant. I have been cranky & this headache is really knocking me. But it is my own fault. I did not try & feed the 3pm craving, instead I starved it. Now I am paying the price. That apple at 3pm could have stopped this from happening. I will not miss my 3pm apple again!

007



This morning, it all went well. At lunch I even felt so full I could barely move. Then I thought I was full & didn’t need the 3pm sweet thing. Oh boy, I was so wrong!
Tomorrow is going to be my first test. Lunch with the ladies & the last time I went to this cafe, I ordered a passionfruit cheesecake. I need to really learn to read the menu for more satisfying foods. It is a lunchtime date, not morning tea so this time I will look for a yummy salad or something substantial but healthy. I often think that because I am eating out that I can treat myself to something that I would not normally eat. That is ok if it is only once a month or so but lately I have been eating out a lot. Maybe it is my social life that is contributing to my excess weight. Maybe catch ups should not always be somewhere where there is food.

I have to say that I really did enjoy dinner tonight. It was simple, no butter was put on the potatoes, no gravy in sight, just yummy simple food.

006

What was the hardest part of today for you & was there a meal or snack that filled the spot just nicely?

1 comment:

  1. I have found that the de-tox headaches that I have had in the past have lasted about 5-7 days - sorry I can't help with any recommendations - you just need to let your body get rid of the rubbish and do what it needs to do to. You will feel so much better when you get to the other side of it.
    Good luck and stay strong !
    Me

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!