Saturday, April 14, 2012

Things I am loving this week

{this is not a sponsored blog, It is just my fave products I want to share with you all}



This week, I am in love with

untitled
{510 Euphoria, 832 Bonzai, 260 Funtime Fuschia, 053 Apricot Punch, 740 Clear}

There is something fantastic about having beautiful nails.
I am in love with

Rimmel London Nail Polish


I mean, they must have been making a nail polish just for me when they came up with the

60 Seconds Nail Polish

It is perfect for the woman who does not have time to go & get her nails done at a salon. It has an extra wide brush so it takes less time to paint & dries in 60 seconds.
Marvellous!!
It also means that I can change the colours of my nails every day!

It is also perfect for painting little girls nails as it dries so fast that they can't smudge it or get it on the furniture! I mean, what little girl {& big girls!} doesn't love to have their nails painted!
My Favourite nail polish in the
I Red heart Lasting Finish
Not only does is it the most awesome colour but when it dries, it has a fabulous fruity scent!!
YES!!
It smells delicious!

One truly amazing thing about

Rimmel London

is that I can buy it from my local chemist, supermarket or even when I am clothes shopping at one of the major retail store (you know them!).
Did I mention that it is VERY reasonable priced? Well, it is!

What is your fave colour nail polish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!