Sunday, April 8, 2012

Take one dress, styling my market day find

Take one dress

Take one dress by joslene featuring a stacked heel


I brought a dress on the weekend nearly eactly the same as the dresses I have featured here. It is a long, dark grey t-shirt dress. I picked it up for the bargain price of $25. I have been playing around on Polyvore & I think I have found the perfect colour to go with the dress....
fire engine red!

I also love the look of the dress with a funky denim jacket.


What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. check out styling you for the condom dress, it looks similar, and there's a gallery of real women wearing the dress! personally, I love the red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had seen the "condom dress phenomenon" over at styling you & that was what made me grab this dress when I saw it. I needed a little bit of a sleeve to cover my arms in winter so this one is perfect. Glad you like the red, I LOVE it!

      Delete

I love to read your comments!